Watched At Home: Top Streaming Films for the Week of May 22
Welcome back, fellow couch potatoes, to another edition of . This week shook things up in a big way. As all three of my loyal readers will recall, an intense battle for the crown between Wonder Woman 1984, The Little Things and The Marksman has gone on for quite some time. Well, whatever intensity those three served up just got blasted out the window by Warner Bros.’ live-action and animation hybrid Tom and Jerry.
That’s right. Tom and Jerry now occupies the top spot in this week’s streaming rankings, besting The Marksman (No. 2), The Little Things (No. 3) and even The Croods: A New Age (No. 4). As for Diana, the superhero starlet dropped all the way to No. 16, falling behind the likes of Justice Society: World War II.
As for new releases, the Tom Holland/Daisy Ridley young adult sci-fi action film Chaos Walking debuted at No. 8, while the Anthony Hopkins Oscar-winning film The Father appeared at No. 9 followed by Glenn Close’s Four Good Days at No. 12. We also had a surprise appearance from the horror drama A Quiet Place, which popped up at No. 11 ahead of its sequel’s release this weekend.
1) Tom and Jerry (Warner Bros.)
2) The Marksman (Universal)
3) The Little Things (Warner Bros.)
4) The Croods: A New Age (Universal)
5) Above Suspicion (Lionsgate)
6) Minari (A24)
7) Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Warner Bros.)
8) Chaos Walking (Lionsgate)
9) The Father (Sony Pictures)
10) Nomadland (Disney)
11) A Quiet Place (Paramount)
12) Four Good Days (Vertical Entertainment)
13) Justice Society: World War II (Warner Bros.)
14) Yellowstone: S1 (Paramount)
15) Land (Universal)
16) Wonder Woman 1984 (Warner Bros.)
17) The Paper Tigers (Go Well USA)
18) News of the World (Universal)
19) Girl in the Basement (A+E)
20) The Vault (2021, Paramount)
The post appeared first on .