Current Obsessions: Full-On Summer
Ahead this weekend: DIY bug repellent, a new camping essential, linens in summer colors, and the beginnings of August. Read on:
Above: Bring dinner outside this weekend, with colored tapers and unfussy bundles of flowers. Inspiration via .
- Available for preorder: , Annie Coggan’s book of drawings, “ephemera,” and imaginings on the idea of historic houses.
- The more the merrier: Snow Peak’s new is roomy enough for gatherings of all sorts.
- Dreaming of a weekend dip? Live vicariously (or plan a swimming spot of your own) via this .
- Minimalism and surprising color in .
- Inspiration for .
- And: .
May we recommend:
- in the sweetest of summer palettes.
- Traditional Catalonian housewares with a modern (and carbon-neutral) twist, via the new Barcelona-based .
- The perfect summer travel ? Margot’s admiring this one, made by British bag designer Ally Capellino in collaboration with Margent Farm, UK hemp growers and activists.