Current Obsessions: Savoring July
Ahead this weekend; plus, a few summer must-haves we’re coveting:
Above: A glimpse from this week’s .
- A while back we took a tour of Té Company (see: ), so we were intrigued to hear about a pop-up outdoor reading room in the West Village today, July 24th, from 2-5 p.m., in collaboration with Riverhead books. For more info, head .
- On the market: of architect Jack Ceglic, cofounder of Dean & DeLuca.
- We’ve been admiring botanical paintings by UK-based artist Lucy Augé, inspired by leafy tree canopies; sign up to view her available work.
- This week in garden news: .
May we recommend:
- Our all-time favorite glassmakers, La Soufflerie, just released in partnership with LA shop Nickey Kehoe—sure to become a summer staple.
- Scent of the summer? Herby, bracingly refreshing .
- Best of the summer?
- And , made in New Mexico.