How to Overcome Unconscious Cognitive Bias and Have More Success In Life – Dr. Gleb Tsipursky (Ep. 334)
Dr. Gleb Tsipursky, best-selling author, internationally-recognized thought leader and CEO of Disaster Avoidance Experts, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Dr. Gleb talks about the many cognitive biases we have in life and how to avoid falling victim to them. He breaks down many of our everyday blind spots and psychological shortcomings in life and in relationships. If you’re wondering how to overcome unconscious cognitive bias and have more success in life, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Gleb helps people avoid disasters in their lives
- Why Gleb became fascinated in human behavior and why he chose to study decision making in particular
- Why you shouldn’t follow your gut (at least not always)
- Why you should always sign a pre-nup before marriage
- What Bill Gates did wrong and what we can learn from his decision making
- The fact that people are driven by their emotions
- What the empathy gap is and how to avoid falling victim to it
- How to overcome our emotional response in the moment
- Overestimating our restraint in triggering situations
- Why we often lie to ourselves without realizing it
- Taking yourself away from temptation entirely
- What the confirmation bias is and how so many people fall for this trap
- Denialism and the bias so many have with this concept
- Overcoming the bias of investment
- The bias of problematic behavior and why men overlook their poor actions
- The secret to instantly having better relationships
Check out Dr. Gleb on:
* For the best supplements in the world go to
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at .
*Join our email list at now!
*Go to and use the coupon code ELITEMAN at checkout for 20% off.
The post appeared first on .